W.A.R W.A.R

Brilliant

By far the best flash i have seen in a while. Short and sweet.
love the replay button, i found myself watching it over and over again, each time just as funny as the first.

Russel Peter Cheap Indian Russel Peter Cheap Indian

fair effort: )

i like the animation.. could be a bit smoother but hey...i couldn't do better... : ) the voice acting was good in my opinion, go check out the forums or your profile page... i think you can just update the current movie once you have added your preloader and if you just add the preloader like you do the loop goes back to the "play" titile (if that makes sense)

MistProductions responds:

yup thanks mate, I understand :)

Mind Fuck Mind Fuck

interesting

good for an experiment so because of that fact in mund im going to give you a 6 and disregard the white gap at the top of the screen : )

Procrastinating Homework Procrastinating Homework

(-%u2563omg(-%u2563(-%u2563(-%u2563(-%u2563

dude u rock...this is exactly what i do... find out the due date(right i have two weeks) leave it for the night before...have the books infront of me xept i end up making up an excuse the next morning anyway (%u2563

ComissarGramsci responds:

Exactly!
Respect for the procrastinator

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

lmfao wikid

sept wers the terrorist (me).... get a nade, run up 2 sum1 and stand on top of em till they shoot u, dont throw nade then when they try scap sht off u ur nade explodes or if they fail at that... u both go splat

Hawaii Volcanoes Hawaii Volcanoes

2 decent (for an english class)

lol when ppl believe in wierd ass stories, its generally mind over matter

Tarboy Tarboy

omfg

loved it....so supercaja...whatever way u spell it...only one problem...u can only vote up to 5

: Political Shifty : : Political Shifty :

so true

i love u foamy....just discussing with sum1 that when they were at school no one passed cus they tried to "make ppl smarter" bot nowadays every1 passes....lmfao

Pirate Day 09 TotaMoto Pirate Day 09 TotaMoto

good

considering that u had the problem that u did..ill give u a five (+.023) wasnt expectiong that ending at all... oh and theres a red edge around it...
ps: could u reply 2 this nd tell me what software u use cus i really want 21 start making flashes

CrzyNinjaMonkeyGamer responds:

Oh, sorry about the red edge. Its my guide on what the audience will see. I guess I forgot to remove it.
PM me your Email.

Hitman Reborn part1 Hitman Reborn part1

""ok""

not the best flash ive seen all day but definately not the worst....overall i like it..mabe change te bakround...and ill be keeping an eye open fr ur next 1